Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Has ANYONE got the C208 doors working?!?!?

Other than only the pilot's door...I have tried from the outside, the inside, and of course the broken door manager screen. I'm running SP2 and W7 64 bit. How the heck could this get past Q.C. and beta testers?!?!?Great plane...having a ball flying it between the islands...but geez, my passengers are banging up my shoulder trying to get out of the pilot's door.....Oh and yeah...what about the SCREENSHOTS on their site with the doors wide open....yeah...right...with what control sequence/ door manager....LOL!Mitch :(

I don't have the slightes problem to open and close all the doors through the manager.

I don't have the slightes problem to open and close all the doors through the manager.
Well..that's very interesting!If I use the manager, no mater what OTHER box I highlight...it only opens the pilot's door, and none other. Any action on any of the other door boxes, results in the pilot's door box to highlight with the door opening and closing. What O.S. are you using? Again, mine is W7 64 bit and FSX's SP2 (not Acceleration).

Other than only the pilot's door...I have tried from the outside, the inside, and of course the broken door manager screen. I'm running SP2 and W7 64 bit. How the heck could this get past Q.C. and beta testers?!?!?Great plane...having a ball flying it between the islands...but geez, my passengers are banging up my shoulder trying to get out of the pilot's door.....Oh and yeah...what about the SCREENSHOTS on their site with the doors wide open....yeah...right...with what control sequence/ door manager....LOL!Mitch :(
No problem with the any of the doors using the pop up screen, using W7 64 with Acceleration plus TrackIR here.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.