Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buckeye

747-400 CD

Guest Buckeye

I pulled up the home page, saw the link about the CD, clicked on it, read the post, decided to buy the CD as I have the download version. I saw no link to purchase the CD. When I went to the 747-400's page and clicked on "buy now" it said "ddownload only". How do I get the CD, or is it no longer available?

Hi there!A very good idea not to pay the PMDG box product (pay all over again!) you can burn your download into a blank CD/DVD for backup proposes. There still are the boxed version at least in Spain as I was just given the boxed version of the FSX B747-400... And what a present! :)Happy flying!Andrew

Not all over again. PMDG offers a discount for previous downloaders. (Since I last checked).

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator