Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

Open, close door on FS 2004 Mooney. Possible?

Guest DonaldS

Hi:I was looking through the flight sim library and happened across a couple of "re-paints" for the Mooney.Each one showed the Mooney, on the ground, engine off, with the cockpit door open. Since I'm guessing that these re-paints are based on the FS 2004 default Mooney, I wondered if there was a key stroke that opened the door. I can find no reference to it in any of the sparse documentation that accompanied FS 2004. (and that includes the Manual on the CD disc.) Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. I dunno.I've nearly 21 States completed on my 48 contiguous States tour now, (with the Mooney) and have noted several FS 2004 "things". Among them was ATC's South Bend Departure Control calling all Piper aircraft "Paper XXXXXXX", to the not quite ready for prime time Real Weather socking in airports that I know to be Clear, Viz. 50 miles, to all the clouds mushrooming out of the ground (not rain clouds) to 10,000 feet. FS 2004 Overall rating so far though, 90 % I sure like FS 2004 a lot.Regards,Donald S

Same as in Fs2002, shift + E, then 1,2,3, or 4 depending on how many exits are modelled. If it doesn't work, just add the "number of exits" info that is in the default 737 aircraft cfg to the Mooney aircraft cfg and it will work fine.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

I never knew.. I could do that..today.. I flew with my door open.. BTW.. I have another problem...why does my plane tend to veer off to the left? :)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Probably because of torque ;)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP