Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

You May Say No!

Guest touradg morassaei

Hi my Friends (just a suggestion)I Think it is almost funny that no one can give an acceptable answer on the hottest issue of today

From my reading it is the FS5600 Ultra you should get, but make sure it is an Ultra.Here in the UK there are a number of vendors selling FX5600 Ultras but when I looked at the spec most were running at the standard core speed of 350MHz. My understanding is that the Ultra should run at 400MHz core.The few FX5600 Ultra that were running at 400MHz core were

I'm running a Asus G4 TI4200 128mb 3ns OC 299/601 and really happy with FS2004 and the price/performance....No change for me on short notice...Andr

André

Don't forget the Radeon 9600 Pro. Not quite as good as the venerable 9500 Pro but a great card still."Between the Radeon 9600 Pro and the GeForce FX 5600 Ultra, the performance of the two offerings is relatively close; however, the few cases where the GeForce FX performed the worst out of our roundup of cards and the lesser image quality offered by the part push our recommendation towards the Radeon 9600 Pro."http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1812&p=1

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP