Sign in to follow this  
DonTV

SCEL with exact NAVAIDS Needed

I am looking for an SCEL escenary with correct NAVAIDS in my charts Lo Castro(UE) NDB it's located D 4.5 IUEL but in all scenary founds it's located D 6.5 this take to a problem when intend flight ILS Rwy 17Lbecause in holding and descend you must not flight over 8.5, if you locate UE at 4.5 no problem but 2 miles less like appear in all scenary it's a big trouble.Thanks if somebody have an explanation perhaps I made a mistake or confused because in every SCEL escenary I saw the same but Jeppesen Charts locates UE at 4.5 from IUEL not 6.5.

The default SCEL is right on the money, are you using an addon Afcad?If so, what is the filename and where did you get it?regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

I downloaded from AVSIM Library, the name of the bgl is AF2_SCEL.bgl, I tried with several and all have Lo Castro NDB located 6.5 NM from IUEL. I doubt if I'm doing a bad interpretation but Jeppesen locate it 4.5 from IUEL(ils-dme). By the other hand my doubt it's how everybody who flight this app not have any problem I not use FMS, I fly my own hand. Thanks for any help.

There are a couple options in the library that contain files with the name af2_scel.bgl.If you are using af2_scel.zip by Eric Thornton & Michiel Mak then I know what the problem is.They moved the ILS-DME transmitter to the far end of the runway, the NDB has not moved.If you want to use this AF2 you can either add 2.2 miles to the distances on the approach charts or move the ILS-DME transmitter back where it belongs with ADE9X. It should be co-located with the glideslope transmitter, not the localizer transmitter.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif