Sign in to follow this  
Aguinaldo

A 319 wilco vol1for fs2004

Hello my name is Aguinaldo and i need this favor from you that can paint aircraft if you can paint this aircraft's for me PLEASE.This is thr 4th time that i post this message but unfortunatly nobody is helping me.Last year July,September and October i posted waiting to see if i could get helped, but it did not happened any positive results. I guess that bad luck is with myself or maybe i am asking something that painters see that it will require lots of work.To be honest i really dont understand how the process of painting works, but i was told that its difficult.Registration VP-BED, VP-BEX and VP-BEY please.The aircraft's a quiet different s and in its textures you will see the differences.Two of them are almost the same but one is different. VP-BED and VP-BEX are quiet the same maybe the blue stripe one is brighter than the other one, but VP-BEY is way different.Please my friend.Here is the link with some pics so can be observed. http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?offset=0&where=||Sonair|||||1|||||||||Sonair|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||motaaguinaldo@hotmail.comThank you.

There is some pics for the old paint,in dont need that all i need is the new one which is all white with stripe on it.Thank you and PLEASE can somebody help me PLEASE

Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

Maybe I can create you one...You don´t have to pay for that!But for which version of the Wilco A319 should I make a repaintthe A319 CFM, A319 CJ or the A319 IAE???

Its for A319 CFM wilco for fs2004 new paint which is all white and the stripes on it please.http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?regsearch=VP-BEYThank you very much.

Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

Thank you!And you want to hav 3 paints (VP-BED, VP-BEX and VP-BEY I guess), or?

I want all of them if you can paint, look the way they look @ the photo is the way i want them especially the engines.So i think the engines looks different so make them the same as the website photos.I would like to have your email so we could be in contact if you can send to me.motaaguinaldo@hotmail.com , aguinaldomota1@skype .Thanks a lot.