Sign in to follow this  
Guest lawyerpilot

Tony Potter's Repaints for FS2004

Thanks to Tony for all his good works - makes FS9 even better and they are all here at AVSIM. I enjoy watching and listening to AI 777, 737, MD83, & 747 during my Beech Baron flights.Thanks Tony!Erv KSDF

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Can anyone direct me to step by step instructions.. how to use these paint jobs.. would much appreciate it. Thanks.I am new to MS Flight Sim.. If one of guys can direct me.. how to use a Paint job..(Whatever that is.. I think.. it is the ability to repaint the Default aircrafts with the one that I could download..)..

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

It's easy to use Tony's products. Just download the files from AVSIM and follow Tony's instructions in the read file of each product you download. I know nothing about repainting but you don't have to to use Tony's products. Some of his FS9 files are as follows:Microsoft Default FS2004USA B737 replacement pack -ai_b737.zip adds realistic AI trafficB747 replacement pack -AI_B747.zip adds realistic AI trafficB777 replacement pack -AI_B777.zip adds realistic AI trafficAmerican B747 -B737_AAL.zipBA Landor B737 -B737_ba1.zipContenintal B737 -B737_COA.zipDelta B737 -B737_DAL.zipUnited B737 -B737_UAL.zipUSAir B737 -B737_USA.zipIf you need additional info, please feel free to email me.Erv KSDF

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Guest lawyerpilot

His cousin Harry makes a mean broomstick too..... ha ha