Sign in to follow this  
Guest XxVapor44Xx

44th Vapor Squadron (Formation)

Guest XxVapor44Xx

I am currently looking for 4-7 members that are willing to learn formation and solo manuvers. I have been flying a lot during my young years and have been a Blue angel and Thunderbird Fanatic on how great they are in real life. So i said to myself why not create a group online like the FSX Blue angels which i know one guy personally. The players that i am looking for are new to formation and everything and are willing to learn from each other and have a great time playing online. Requirments:JOYSTICK!- Flight Simulator X ( With ALL Updates)-Aersoft F-16 for FSX or F-18 from Acceleration pack- Headset For communication- 16+ ageI am not looking for pro pilots or people who know how to fly formation this is for new players and everything.