Sign in to follow this  
baldk9

FEDEX

Any chance of getting a FEDEX repaint as it is one of the largest users of the 208?

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

When Carenado releases the Cargomaster version I'm sure you will see it in a matter of hours.

Hi I must admit that I have only had the 208 since Saturday, but I did manage to get a Canadian registered FEDEX version onto my system as a test of the blank repaint textures, so if you really can’t wait I could upload it and post a link f you want to try her out.And if you really needed a different registration, then just let me know it’s not a big deal to change it.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi I must admit that I have only had the 208 since Saturday, but I did manage to get a Canadian registered FEDEX version onto my system as a test of the blank repaint textures, so if you really can’t wait I could upload it and post a link f you want to try her out.And if you really needed a different registration, then just let me know it’s not a big deal to change it.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson
Jim - That looks great, and if you're willing, I'd love a copy while waiting for Carenado to release the Cargomaster expansion. And if you truly don't mind, I'll take a different registration on that: N920FEThanks very much!

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

The Fedex Caravan looks great, I'd really appreciate if you would upload it. Registration not important.

Hi WayneApologies for the delayed reply, a little hectic here at the moment.As for the registration change it’s not a problem, here is the download link for the FEDEX repaint with the N920FE registration..http://www.filefront.com/17290839/C208_FEDEX_N920FE_01.zipIf you have any changes, additions or indeed anything you want updating, then just let me know and I will try my best to assist.@ Davidlet me see what I can come up with.I just thought that if anybody did want the Canadian registered version then here is the download link for the files for that version..http://www.filefront.com/17290042/C208_FEDEX_01.zipTake care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Edited by hodge001

Guest acezboy561

Thanks Mate! Can do some hops around PNW now in it :(

HiWell thank you all for the kind comments, they are really appreciated, one thing though Tom as I did not take into account using both versions at the same time you will find that both texture folders are named FEDEX, so if you do decide to use both you will need to amend one of the entries in the sircraft.cfg file to read something like..texture=FEDEX02and then rename the corresponding texture folder to read ..Texture=FEDEX02It does not matter which version you rename as long as the aircraft.cfg and the actual texture folder both have the same name.Sorry about that, I will have to keep that in mind for future repaints.I am now off to try and fix FSX which has suddenly decided to crash out on me after being a stable installation for a long long time , and I am not looking forward to having to reinstall over 280GB if that is what will be required.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Thanks again Jim, I noticed the folders had the same name and fixed it. I'm off the PNW!Later: Jim, the US Reg looks fabulous but the Canadian one seems to be the white texture set. No FEDEX visible.

Tom Constantine

The Old Hangar

http://mainescenery.proboards.com

Hi TomGlad that you found the deliberate mistake in the folder naming (sorry about that one), as for the Canadian repaint at present I will have to take your word for this one as my graphics card died yesterday and it will be midweek (the latest Thursday) before I can get a replacement for it, I am presently using an old card that I found among the many bit’s and pieces that I have but unfortunately it will not run FSX or PhotoShop so I am a little bit stuck to help at the moment, but no fear as soon as I am up and running again I will have a look at the problem and get back to you with any fixes or files that are needed.Take care, and back as soon as I can, mainly because I am already having withdrawal symptoms.Jim Hodkinson

Take care, and back as soon as I can, mainly because I am already having withdrawal symptoms.Jim Hodkinson
I can understand that :) I recently lost a video card and was 3 days without FSX. I had to content myself with FS9/Golden Wings on the old computer.

Tom Constantine

The Old Hangar

http://mainescenery.proboards.com