Sign in to follow this  
baldk9

FEDEX

Hi TomIt took some time but I have only just remembered that I have the Canadian FEDEX repaint actually still in my FSX installation, so I have repacked the textures (and I checked them this time) and re uploaded them so here is both my apologies for the initial mistake and the new download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/17296024/C208_FEDEX_02.zipMy apologies to anybody that has downloaded the previous files.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi DavidWell the new card arrived and after I fitted it and got FSX set up, I thought I would have a go at your DHL request, so if you would like to take her for a spin to see if she is close to what you were after, then here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/17311163/C208_DHL_01.zipAs usual, any changes, additions or anything that you may want updating on her, then just let me know and I will try my best to assist.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

I thought it would have been totally yellow with red stripes :) I actually never saw one here, so just assuming it had the same livery the big irons have. Better, I don't need the DHL anti-fog livery :)Cheers

I thought it would have been totally yellow with red stripes :) I actually never saw one here, so just assuming it had the same livery the big irons have. Better, I don't need the DHL anti-fog livery :)Cheers
There are two styles of DHL grand caravans. One like Jim painted, and one like you described.I hope the cargomaster comes soon! There's also a white cargomaster DHL livery.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png