Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

Is there a Columbia 400 G1000 equipped?

Hi to all, is there a Columbia 400/Cessna Corvalis TT G1000 equipped for FSX or the only one is that upcoming from Eaglesoft?EDIT: the Columbia 400 or Cessna Corvalis TT is the same aircraft? Thanks in advance

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Cessna bought Columbia. Now they've laid off the entire staff and cancelled the program entirely...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Cessna bought Columbia. Now they've laid off the entire staff and cancelled the program entirely...
Thats absolutely not true. The guy in the tie-down next to mine just sold (or traded?) his G1000 equipped Cessna and bought a 2010 Corvalis tt (aka Columbia) scheduled for delivery at the end of Sept. I don't know if I had that type of money if I'd have that sitting outside on the ramp and not in a hangar but none-the-less someone is building the Corvalis because Cessna is selling them. Methinks the rumors of its demise are somewhat exaggerated!

Thats absolutely not true. The guy in the tie-down next to mine just sold (or traded?) his G1000 equipped Cessna and bought a 2010 Corvalis tt (aka Columbia) scheduled for delivery at the end of Sept. I don't know if I had that type of money if I'd have that sitting outside on the ramp and not in a hangar but none-the-less someone is building the Corvalis because Cessna is selling them. Methinks the rumors of its demise are somewhat exaggerated!
Thanks to all but is there any FSX version of the aircraft?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Thats absolutely not true. The guy in the tie-down next to mine just sold (or traded?) his G1000 equipped Cessna and bought a 2010 Corvalis tt (aka Columbia) scheduled for delivery at the end of Sept.
Mea culpa! I misremembered an article from AOPA several weeks ago. It is the Columbus project that was cancelled...Too many similar sounding names!Perhaps my faulty recollection was prompted by this part of the article:
In addition, Cessna will close its facility at Bend, Ore., and move production of the Corvalis, formerly the Columbia 400, to the Cessna facility in Independence, Kan.
http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2009/090429cessnajet.htmlIn any event, to answer the OP's question, no there are no models of the Corvalis for FSX available from anyone.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks to all but is there any FSX version of the aircraft?
There's a great Corvalis for X-Plane if that is an option for you.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

There's a great Corvalis for X-Plane if that is an option for you.
Here's the link for the X-Plane Corvalis:http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=54More about the Corvalis here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_400

I know the Corvalis TT for x-plane, I was buying it, but then I did't. It has not a real G1000, no color map. But good model!

Riccardo

Hi to all, is there a Columbia 400/Cessna Corvalis TT G1000 equipped for FSX or the only one is that upcoming from Eaglesoft?EDIT: the Columbia 400 or Cessna Corvalis TT is the same aircraft? Thanks in advance
Eaglesoft built the Avidyne equipped Columbia 400 prior to Cessna's buyout of Columbia.We do intend to model a G1000 version of the Columbia 400 because Columbia produced a G1000 Version prior to the buyout.Eaglesoft will not build the Cessna Corvalis because we will have to pay Cessna License Fees if we do so.Flight One, as a Cessna Partner may elect to do so but we have no direct knowledge of such and cannot speak for them.Big%20Grin.gif

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png