Sign in to follow this  
Guest GShelter

One more Ultimate Traffic Question, I Promise :)

Guest GShelter

When using Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX, do you turn the slider OFF within the FSX Application for Commerical/GA traffic since this is controlled by UT2I read through the UT2 User Manual, but I don't recall seeing an answer to this question. Thank you in advance for your replies.

If you mean the FSX traffic sliders, yes you drag them to zero if you only want UT2 traffic showing. If you also have other traffic loaded like world of Ai and you want those as well, then you would leave the FSX trafic sliders at an optimum setting that doesn't drag performance too much. Personnaly I have my FSX sliders set to zero and UT2 traffic in house settings at 50 percent. This gives me not so much of a hit on my system

Guest GShelter
If you mean the FSX traffic sliders, yes you drag them to zero if you only want UT2 traffic showing. If you also have other traffic loaded like world of Ai and you want those as well, then you would leave the FSX trafic sliders at an optimum setting that doesn't drag performance too much. Personnaly I have my FSX sliders set to zero and UT2 traffic in house settings at 50 percent. This gives me not so much of a hit on my system
I appreciate your answer, Ray. It help the frame rates quite a bit.