Hi all,All of a sudden I cannot start AS6.5 in FS2004. I get the failure-message "Error Initializing-Check your INI file". Wenn I click on OK, I get a new window, saying:Error during FS station database check (Step7): C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Hans Wijnroks\Anwendungsdaten\Microsoft\FS9\wxstationlist.BIN-NO FSX-Stations may not be properly configured for extended-coverage weather.What is going on. How could I eventually cure it?Regards, Hans

Hi,Single computer or network install?Any changes to your computer?

Hi,Single computer or network install?Any changes to your computer?
Hi, single computer. Yesterday in the morning I did a short flight succesfully with AS6.5. After that I installed the beta-patch for the IFly 737NG. Then, as I wanted to try out the patched 737NG, I got the problem with AS6.5. Kind regards, Hans

Hi,See if your App Data folder is still marked Read and Write Enabled.

Hi,See if your App Data folder is still marked Read and Write Enabled.
Hi, sorry that I needed some time to answer, but during the day there is hardly any spare time. Well, I am afraid that I, with a dutch and german tongue, are not so sure what you mean, but lets try: when I rightclick on the C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Etc....\FS9, and look under properties, the FS9 folder ist "write protected", the wxstationlist in the FS9 folder is "archiv". ?? Is this what you would like to know?Thanks, and regards, hans

Hi,It should not be write protected.
Hi, no way to disable write protected. The wxstationlist.bin as well as the fs9.cfg file are in the write protected FS9 folder, but I can modify the FS9.cfgwithout any problem. So not read only? I wanted to reinstall AS6.5, but only found the key, the originally bought and downloaded file is lost. I am afraid the AS weather game is over. A pity, than AS6.5 was simply the best of all the external weatherprogramms I bought so far.Thank you, Hans

Hi,Send me an e-mail and I can get you a link for ASv6.5.

Hi,Send me an e-mail and I can get you a link for ASv6.5.
Hi Jim, a very generous offer, another proof of an extraordinary helpfull support on your side.Thank you very much and kind regards, hans Wijnroks

Hi Jim, a very generous offer, another proof of an extraordinary helpfull support on your side.Thank you very much and kind regards, hans Wijnroks
Hi Jim, I just wanted to give you the feedback that the fresh install works. I am very happy that I have got AS6.5 back.Thanks's a lot, Hans W.