Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

I bought a new car. It

you're probably so shortsighted and singleminded that you can't even begin to grasp the idea that not everyone shares your jealousy towards Microsoft which translates into a fixation on posting childish falsehoods and flames about their products.You're also completely blind to the fact that the vast majority of people don't share your ideas and that some might be politically incorrect enough to dare speak up against them (as they are of course politically correct in that those ideas of yours center around a desire to harm a large company chaired by a rich person and are therefore inspired by a leftist, even communist, ideal to destroy successful business ventures).If you're so disgusted with everything Microsoft turn out, what in heck are you doing here and why do you keep using those products?

Guest OneTinSoldier

I'm not jealous. I have Windows XP Pro SP1, a Microsoft Keyboard, Microsft FS2004, an MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro 2 joystick, Microsoft Encarta Encylopedia and a few other S items. I like MS as much as the next guy, but I don't go around Troll Alerting if someone speaks out against them. I notice how you didn't have any remarks about 'Troll Alert!'. Sorry, I do apologize for my post as coming accross as a personal attack. But I do have my opinion(which I probably should have kept to myself) based on what I have seen. Sorry if I was out of line, but I considered your 'Troll Alert!'s to be out of line too and they got on my nerves. Sorry JWenting, I realize I offended you now. But I found your Troll Altert's! quite offensive. All I can say is I apologize and I won't bother you again.Sincerely,Jim Richards

Sir Frog,I humbly beg to differ. While what you said is true, this car is no ordinary car or do you not know? This is a magic car. Once inside this car when I look out of the window..Lo and Behold! Gone are the slums and shanties of my home city Mumbai ( earlier bombay). Instead you have lovely european style houses with lovely trees and gardens and the trees? Oh they are those lovely coniferous tress you find in pristine canada!! Infact, Sir, the owner of this car, some uncle bill ford has done with one car which the mayor of mumbai could not do for 20 years-make mumbai slum free and more beautiful than Paris. There is one side effect of this magic though. Sir Bill ford spent so much money beautifying Mumbai he did not have any money left so most of the bridges in other cities are incomplete.Also, with due respect to you, did you not notice what nice and shining mirrors all the building owners have installed for your visual pleasure? It may be of surprise to you..this lovely model FS9 car is also called "A century of Flicker"Then again did I forget to mention, what steering system you have in your car? If you have that earlier sidewinder power steering then no matter how much gas pedal you press or which gear you are the car wont move...I will help you sir-please remove the "power" in your power steering and everything will be fine. Now with due permission sir i come to the end of my mail you.

Guest Charlie

You certainly don't have anything to apologize for, Jim. I am so glad to see a couple of you speak up about this guy's obnoxious TROLLING. Yes, if there ever was a TROLL, it is JWENTING. I see now that questioning a a Microsoft product makes one a commie. The man is truly sick, but entertaining nonetheless.Regards,Charlie

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Charlie,Thanks for that vote of confidence. :) Now, how about that post by 'thefrog'. It is funny don't you think? I couldn't help but laugh! He was probably was taking a bit of a stab at MS. But as a considerable amount of folks have discovered, it does take a while to get things smoothed out when a new version of MSFS comes out. But as his last couple of sentences implies, it's usually worth it if you persevere. Although I don't really think it'll take 'til the next model comes out for that to happen. ;) Personally, I've got mine running pretty darn good already.Cheers,Jim

Guest Charlie

Yes, it is funny, and a better analogy than some are willing to admit. I don't buy a whole lot of other games, but those I do buy have been in every case less troublesome than Microsoft's graphic intensive products. The original post quite rightfully asks why so many are so willing to jump through so many more hoops trying to get this product to perform than with almost any other that comes to mind.Charlie

I've owned an Autosoft car for years now, and I am a happy customer. Of course, I did suffer brain damage after my Autosoft instrument panel in my 2004 model caused the car's performance to suffer in a turn. I was hit in the intersection as the car stalled. Autosoft said although they were aware some vehicles had this issue...it was not a "show stopper" worth a recall unless a fatal injury was a likely re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-result. But I was assured the issue was noted and wou-wou-wou-would be fixed in their 2006 mode-mode-model.I mmmm-mmmm-mmmiss my 2002 model. Of course, I was seriously injured in that one trying to drive across Prince Edward Island. I believe it was never recalled because most of the bodies vanished trying to swim to the mainland, so proof of a fatality didn't exist.Great first post, had me in stitches... Welcome to the forum, and I'm all for a good bit of fun--something go-go-gone missing from our hobby at tttttimes (heck, that brain damage keeps kicking in). :)-John

Guest SoarPics

John,About tha-tha-that brain damage... I've ne-ne-ne-never crashed my AutoSoft. Bu-bu-but I've been flightsimming for many yea-yea-years.Hmmm... could it-it-it be?