Sign in to follow this  
liser

Orbit view (like in FSX)

Hi friends!I' ve been using FSX for a long time, now I' ve installed FS2004 by recommendation, and I see there's much better performance, but I miss some little FSX features like the orbit view in VC. I mean, when you press spacebar when in VC view, you can orbit and zoom the view with the mouse.Is there any addon or configuration to make this possible in FS2004??Thanks in advance.

For a starter try this nice freeware tool (F1View):http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Like Raf said f1 view is a good place to start, then have a look at Active camera, nice little tool.

Chris Howard

ok, thank you, I' ll take a look at Active Camera, because I' ve already tested F1 view and I don' t like it.

FS9 Toolbox will allow mouse panning in the VC and it also has some other very useful features. I think it's a great alternative to Active Camera.http://emarciano.free.fr/En/fs9toolbox.htmTodd