Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

What is the FO saying...

I found a great checklist some time ago for flying the J41 with FS2Crew on a site and I have now further polished it myself and will hopefully be able to share it with you when it's completely finished.However I have a question, during the AFTER START CHECKLIST and TAXI CHECKLIST I'm trying to hear what the FO says so I will get it right in the checklist but I'm not 100% sure so I could need your help. I also thought if I could find the audio files somewhere on my disk I could listen to the sounds more easily but it doesn't appear you can manually listen to the audio files? Anyway what I'm trying to hear is:What the FO says after APR in the AFTER START CHECKLIST? I think it's first ICE PROTECTION TEST and then STALL SYSTEM TEST.Then during the TAXI CHECKLIST after TAKE OFF DATA? I think it's first ICE A O A OFF and then SPEED SET.Would be great if Bryan (or someone else) could confirm this is what the FO actually is saying so I get it right in my checklist.TIA,

Richard Åsberg

What the FO says after APR in the AFTER START CHECKLIST? I think it's first ICE PROTECTION TEST and then STALL SYSTEM TEST.
Correct
Then during the TAXI CHECKLIST after TAKE OFF DATA? I think it's first ICE A O A OFF and then SPEED SET.
The FO says "Ice AOA OFF Speeds, Set" in one sentence (confirming that the speed bugs were set for non-icing conditions during the FOs taxi flow).FS2Crew for the JS4100 follows the checklists in the PMDG AOM for the airplane very closely, so you can find the calls/responses and their explanation in that document.