Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

Another FSGenesis Freebie: Angel Falls 76.4m Terrain

HI All,I've just posted a free 76.4m terrain download covering the Angel Falls region of Venezuela. I also have a gMax animated version of Angel Falls itself in development that I'll be making freely available soon to go with the terrain mesh.Enjoy!-------Justinhttp://www.fsgenesis.netHigh Quality Scenery for FS200x

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks, Justin. This is awesome. I just purchased 5 of your mesh and landclass the other day and I've really been enjoying them. It really is a whole different experience with the 38.2m mesh, especially mountain flying when the sun is low.And, as I'm sure you can understand based on my user name, Angel Falls will be a pretty exciting addition to the FS2004 world for me.Thanks!

Hi Justin,Just wanted to add my thanks. FS9 is running so good on my system that I decided to add some mesh scenery (never added any to FS2K2) and the USA Landclass yesterday. Did a sunset flight last night out of the Canyon with the 10M mesh, and was simply awestuck! It looked stunning!Great addition to my simming experience.:-beerchug