Sign in to follow this  
Guest paulri

Proflight

Hi all,Got my old Proflight 2000 working again, lost my paper manual :-mad and the CD help does'nt have a Key command list, for commands in FS2000.Does anyone have such a list? :-zhelpAnd can i have it? :-jumpyThanks in advance Martin.mtin@home.nl

Martin:I sure do.I am having computer problems with my new upgrade at the moment, so I will get it to you as soon as possible. (Posted my problems last night). I have posts regarding PF2000 on this and the other forum. I have not found the solution to getting it to compile the flight plan yet in FS2004. Would you please post your setup? I had it working in FS2000.Thanks:RTH

Thanks a million, looking out for it.Martin.

Guest paulri

RTH,Just a comment.I believe that PF2000 used APLC32 to compile adventures. From what I have been told and read, FS2004 does not support the use of APL. In which case, you would not be able to do any compiling of the PF "adventures".IMHO, I think PF has run its string--too bad, I liked it also, was a beta tester back in the FS2000 days. Never did bother to mess with it in FS2002 though.Paul

I used PF 2000 successfully in FS2002 for a while, thanks to an article I read in Flightsim.com a few months ago. It explained how to install and use PF in FS2002. I printed the article.Since then, I've had to reinstall FS2002 and PF, but cannot get the program to compile- I get the errors message in PF.I lost the printout, and can't remember if I'd installed PF properly the second time.Can You help me?Also , I cannot find that article in Flightsim anymore.I'm desparate- Can't fly without PF; it's the best!Eytan

Guest tim taylor

Hi everybody,I would like to open this old thread again, because I have the same problem as Martin.I bought several month ago the tool ProFlight2000 in ebay, but the seller didn

Hello Tim:I scanned the command card and tried to convert it to text. There are a few mistakes in conversion, and thanks to wordwrap, margins, or I don't know what, the arrangement would be very hard to read. I tried to just add that to this reply, but I don't think it would be acceptable.I also scanned it in JPG format which should simply give you a picture of the card. Unfortunately, I can not figure any way to attach that to a reply which I assume is forbidden due to size on this site. I also don't see your email displayed anywhere on the post documentation. If you will send your email address to my address,rthodges@charter.netI will take a crack at attaching the JPG images of the command card.This did work fine in FS2002 with a few tweaks as well for what it is worth. No such luck with FS9 however. I sure do miss the program. It may not be quite as realistic as VatSim, but I think it is still superior to FS9 ATC thanks to voice commands.Good luck:RTHEDIT:Thanks to Contrail's kind response, you may forget this reply and my email.

Way to go Contrail!For future reference, what method did you use to be able to attach copies of the card to your reply.Respectfully:RTH

Way to go Contrail!For future knowledge, what method did you use to be able to copy images of the command card to your reply?For what it is worth, commands remained the same on through use of ProFlight in FS2002. It did require a tweak or two to get it to work in FS2002. If I remember correctly, the commands could be reassigned if so desired.Respectfully: RTHSORRY for the double post. For some reason, my first one did not show up immediately.

Guest contrail

Well....hope they work for PF2000.I just scanned the pages, saved them as jpg's on my desktop, reduced their file size by opening the jpg's with mspaint then saved over the originals(this is probably the long way to reduce file size for some). Then I just attached the jpg's to this post as you would in the screenshot forum.

Guest contrail

I had PF98 working great with fs2000 but only worked somewhat in fs2002(AI gradually disappeared, and of course ai aircraft were not recognised by PF98 ATC at anytime). ProFlight 98 along with Flight Director 98 were great programs for their time.

Guest tim taylor

At first - Thank You both very much for this fast reaction.I copied the pic to my desktop and it