Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Simple Gauge Questions

All, I'm editing a panel for my own tastes... RXP and ISGsim additions... One question - the initial base panel has absolutely no sound effect for throwing switches... All I want to do is add some default click sounds for switch manipulation... I am pretty familiar with FSPS as far as manipulating existing gauges - but - not doing any actual gauge development... Is this a major undertaking - and - IF NOT - can someone point me in the right direction ??? I'm not a real programmer but I do know my around UNIX shell scripting... Is there any gauge around for closing pop up panels - similar to what Paul Golding did on the DF727 ??? He always had a click spot on the top right hand corner of each panel that would immediately close said panel when clicked... I would assume this would need to be modified for each respective panel based on the Window ID to close it right ??? As always - any help appreciated... :( Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi,Get the dfd_xml_sound3.gau and make some simple xml gauges, which will help you to open and close panels too.See the discussions below, sound of silence.....etc.If you are stucked, we will help you further.Jan