Sign in to follow this  
Toys_R_Us

FSNav 4.60 for FS9 Is Available...

...from http://www.fsnavigator.com/download/fsnav460.zip . This link is from the German page. There are appearances of compatibiility problems with FSUIPC but I have it working fine here with FSUIPC 3.05.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Doug and all,A modified FSNav.DLL is being tested tonight so others might want to hold fire until tomorrow (Monday).Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest Phoenix_7

my experience and setup,,I installed FSNAV v4.6 with FSUIPC.dll in the modules folderThis caused an error when I started FS2004removed FSUIPC.dll and FS2004 started ok and FSNAV ran okhowever I need FSUIPC.dllremoved FSNAVremoved FSUIPC.dll to a temp folderre-installed FSNAVregistered FSNAVstarted FS2004 and FSNAV, all okmoved FSUIPC.dll to modules folderre-started FS2004, FSNAV, all okcreated multiplayer host sessionjoined MP session using FSNAVno errors, all okhope this helps,,John

Funny things these computers. I just unzipped it, installed it, and it runs fine. None of the problems appeared. Go figure.... Do you have any indication of what Peter's changing?

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

The downloaded zip file cannot be opened by me. Says its corrupt? Anybody else having the same problem?

Guest Phoenix_7

I think you will find the problem has nothing to do with FSUIPC.dllFSNAV does not require FSUIPC.dll to operateJohn

Guest Phoenix_7

had this message as welltook about 5 tries to downloadprobably due to the load on the download siteJohn

I got a couple of short downloads also. I think the server is getting hammered pretty hard :-) . The size I show here for the downloaded .zip file is 9,902,206 bytes. Anything less will probably appear as a corrupted file when opened. Nothing to do but redo the download.Doug

Guest OneTinSoldier

Well, thanks for the news Doug!I'm going to try and see if I can add to the server's woes by seeing if I can manage to grab it. I just hope it works good like it is for Doug.Jim Richards

Guest panzerschiffe

Works perfectly with my payware version of FSUIPC 3.05

Guest Fortress

>Works perfectly with my payware version of FSUIPC 3.05..and me, even MP!Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest stevehow

can't seem to register it...after entering my details and keycode,box stays greyed out at bottom...hhhmmm steve

Guest Fortress

Try entering the info direct into program.cfg (found in /modules/fsnavigator/bin/..), eg:[Essential]SimVer=90URL1=http://www.fsnavigator.comURL2=http://www.fsnavigator.comLicenseName=Paul HaworthLicenseDate=04/10/2001LicenseKey=xxxxxxxCheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest farmer

Mine same -stays grey read their forums German not compatible with english exe ???Farmer