Sign in to follow this  
Toys_R_Us

FSNav 4.60 for FS9 Is Available...

Guest jase439

Like a breath of fresh air. This is one of the best add-on's for FS ever. It's good to have FSNav in the back seat again.BTW, what's up with the giant airport symbols? I don't recall seeing these in FSNav 4.51:

No problems at my end... I'm a happy camper.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest dpc

I have it running on my system as well BUT, when you guys say it is running perfectly.... With your aircraft parked, can you right click another location and select "move aircraft to here"? In FS2002 you could right click on any runway and your aircraft would move and line up on your selected runway. In FS2004 the move aircraft to here selection is gray'd out. Anyone else see this??Dave

Guest Fortress

I believe this to be 2K2-specific. Helge said it would be too complicated to enable this in FS9.Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest OneTinSoldier

What Paul said except one thing. I read that the 'Move Aircraft Here' feature will work if the aircraft is airborne and moving.

Guest dpc

Ok, Thanks guys. Didn't really use it that much unless I was airborne anyway. As long as it isn't just me :)

It was actually kind of nice to just fly by the instruments and some vfr for a while. Kind of keeps you on your toes. Nice to have her back though. We have a 5 year relationship going.Tim

Guest waltch

Works here fine too with FSUIPC 3.05, registerd version.Very happy to have FS Navigator back. My all time favorite of FS addons.Now I am just waiting for the UT upgrade and of course - most important - the new AFCAD tool .... then I am all set for FS2004.Walter

Guest stevehow

thx fortressill give that a try best wishes steve

Guest Jim Burke

Works great for me. Downloaded, unzipped, moved it to the modules folder, did the FSNavDBC, started FS9, hit F9 reregustered and it is good to go. This is so much easier to use than the Garmin GPS!Jim B.

Actually I jumped the gun on previous post. I do have one problem which i could probably live with. that is when in FSNAV 4.6 if I go to Options--multiplayer connect....FS2004 crashes to desktop. I think there is a fix on the way. Something to do with the FSNav.dll file.....still waiting, but I know Helge will not disappoint.Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest Ken Meier

There is a check box in the map options area to see the fuel area, but I am not able to see any location on the map. Anyone have the same problem and know if Helge is working on it?Another thing, if you are having trouble getting the file to unzip, after you start your download check the size of the file. It should be 9.44mb, if it isn't just cancel the download and try again. It took me many tries before I hit the right one. This will save you time and Helge the bandwith.Good to have this old friend back and thanks Helge for making it a FREE upgrade.K

There's a new file for download and the FSNav.dll file has fixed my Multiplayer connect problems. This download seems to have no problems, for me anyway. I'm back to normal now with the new version 4.6 as far as FSNav goes.

Guest Fortress

Yep - the DL on the English site has a few files with creation dates of today (25th). MP problems all sorted now!Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]