Sign in to follow this  
Toys_R_Us

FSNav 4.60 for FS9 Is Available...

Guest russell

The problem of incomplete downloads is most likely because you're trying to download it while the FSNav guys are uploading a new version to the server. The same thing happened to me. If you're downloading in Internet Explorer, be sure to check the total size when it starts downloading. It should say something like, "... of 9.44MB". If it doesn't, give it some more time and try again.The problems of FSNav crashing when connecting to a multiplayer session, or when connecting to SBRelay, are now fixed in FSNav. You can download the latest FSNav DLL file here (just the DLL, not the entire package): http://www.fsnavigator.com/download/fsnav.zipAt the moment, the "Modifed" time on that DLL file is: August 25, 2003, 17:22:14If you have anything earlier, you might consider downloading this new DLL file and replacing the one in your "...FS2004Modules" folder.RussellFSChatScroll, FSHost, FSHostSpy, SBRelay:http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/

Runs great for me on dual monitor set-up. FSUIPC not installed at all. Took old registration with no problem. Everything I found works the same, except placing aiplane at end of runway while on the ground. I can live with that.Still my all-time favorite FS add-on !!! Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

Also for FS Nav...I just discovered how to move the airplane out to the end of the runway (similar to before). Just "slew" it slightly off the ground, and then use "right click, Move Aircraft To Here". Then slew it back down ,and taxi or slew to the correct take-off direction. (or alternately you could first taxi it to the approximate take-off direction before doing the above.)Of course, you could slew it all the way, but this works great. Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card