Sign in to follow this  
Vd linden

PMDG 747x won't install

Hello, my name is MortenI am new to this forum, the problem is, once i put PMDG 747x DVD into the DVD player from my PC , I get a home screen there are options such as installing 747x, livery and exit install, as I Install pressure nothing happens it does not validateSee screenshot: http://img844.imageshack.us/f/naamloosax.png/can someone help me with this problem?

Guest houndy191
Hello, my name is MortenI am new to this forum, the problem is, once i put PMDG 747x DVD into the DVD player from my PC , I get a home screen there are options such as installing 747x, livery and exit install, as I Install pressure nothing happens it does not validateSee screenshot: http://img844.images...naamloosax.png/can someone help me with this problem?
Hello,I have this problem also - I installed this succesfully some time ago - I had to uninstall it - but now the disk does not validate

I dont know the answer to your question, but I do know that someone will come here and tell you two that according to the PMDG forum rules for support, you need to sign your posts with your first and last name. Just letting you know in advance.SeanCampbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Like he said... http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/The only thing you can do about validation issues is to open a support ticket on PMDG's web site. Open a support ticket.I would read that link, since some people,,, may tell you to sign your name, but it is exact cases like this that without a name (Full name) PMDG cannot validate if you own a licensed copy, and without that as a minimum you are not likely to get their attention or support. It has nothing at all to do with someone telling them to do it, it's helping them get what they're looking for.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier