Sign in to follow this  
bobterri

Bouncing Poskys

I've downloaded Poskys ERJ-145 and 757-200. They bounce a lot. Last night flying from KBOS to KRDU upon landing, which was a nice landing (not perfect, but nice), the ERJ touched down and all of a sudden bounced and the right landing gear was damaged to the point where the right wing was dragging the ground. Several times when flying the 757-200 the plane bounced when landing so severely that it crashed (I do have the realism sliders all the way to the right and the detect crashes "on" in FSX). I've googled this and there seems to be two main solutions. First, turn off your crash detection, but that really isn't fixing the problem and I personally like to fly with as much realism as possible. Second, apparently Posky planes have some issues with contact points. However, I couldn't find any specific changes to the contact points for the ERJ-145 and 757-200. Has anyone else changed these settings on these airplanes? Has anyone else even had the bouncing problems I've had with these planes?

Bob Bressert