Sign in to follow this  
kjjj11223344

PMDG A320

I am anxiously awaiting the NGX, and I have recently remembered PMDG once said they were going to do an A320. Is this project still active, or is it canceled?Edit: wow, sorry, I just realized I should have posted this in the general forum. Still, please answer in this same topic as don't want to start the same topic in the general forum.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

As I understand it there are currently no plans for the A320 any more and the next project is a 777. And there is a Dash 8 (200 model I think it was) somewhere in there.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

As I understand it there are currently no plans for the A320 any more and the next project is a 777. And there is a Dash 8 (200 model I think it was) somewhere in there.
Okay thanks. I hope they do pick up this project again in the future as the a320 series and the 737 are two of my favorite aircraft.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Surely there must be a Q400 in that Dash-8 project?
The Q400 is a different animal behind the scenes compaired to the 100/200/300 series. The Avonics are completely redesigned.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

I know. My first job was with Flybe on the Q400!Was just wondering if they were actually doing to do the Q400 at any stage, I just thought many wanted that over the other series! :-)Sam.PS - It's not just an different animal behind the scenes! It's pretty much a completely different animal altogether!

PMDG has stated that they are working on a Q200/300 currently. They have hinted that a 100 could be added. I don't think they are going to work on a Q400 anytime soon, as Majestic has also announced that project, and they also tend to put out quality simulations.

Joe Sherrill

PMDG has stated that they are working on a Q200/300 currently. They have hinted that a 100 could be added. I don't think they are going to work on a Q400 anytime soon, as Majestic has also announced that project, and they also tend to put out quality simulations.
I sure would like to see a Dash 100 model in there too...I'm grateful that they are making the Dash 8, I fly in them regularly and have really come to like it.While I'm impatiently awaiting the release of the NGX I am taking up flying the POSKY planes... at least they have great models and I can get over the lack of FMS etc...I sure would like to see PMDG or some other hi quality developer make a Gulfstream series, I wouldnt mind waiting a few years for it too... getting used of that now...Regards,Ted Panamarioff Kodiak, Alaska

Guest troyboy66

Its obviously taking PMDG along time to produce the 737NGX and I suspect it might take just as long for any other new aircrafts. The quality of there aircrafts are top rated but now I'm wondering with the announcement of "Microsoft Flight" will PMDG just hold of until it becomes available. I wouldn't be surprised if MS Flight is available by Xmas or shortly after.

PMDG has stated that Gulfstream informed them that they don't allow anyone to make their planes for FS.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

PMDG said that? please point me where they said that at? How about a nice new updated B1900 I love that aircraft even though I Don't own it from PMDG and I don't have FS9 just FSX. Anyways, off topic there. Not a Airbus guy so in a way I'm glad PMDG is not making this aircraft but I'm sure if they did it would be wonderful just like the rest of there aircrafts.

PMDG said that? please point me where they said that at? How about a nice new updated B1900 I love that aircraft even though I Don't own it from PMDG and I don't have FS9 just FSX. Anyways, off topic there. Not a Airbus guy so in a way I'm glad PMDG is not making this aircraft but I'm sure if they did it would be wonderful just like the rest of there aircrafts.
http://forum.avsim.n...h&fromMainBar=1 <<Second result.

Joe Sherrill

Let's see...A question in the 737 NG forum... about the A320,... turning now into a discussion on the Dash 8.:( Why don't we continue this thread in the ...MD11 forum? LOL.gif Bruno