Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Level-D and Win 7 Pro64

Prior to running W7 Pro64 I had used Windows XP as my operating system. With XP & the Level-D 767 software I could generate a flight plan, fly a portion of it, then save it to disk and come back to it to complete the flight at a later time. Under W7 Pr064 I am unable to save and return to a flight. I can still do this under the PMDG 747, iFly 737, and the Wilco products.Is there a setting under the Level-D menu that needs to be set to perform this task?Tom

If it's not a User Access problem with W7, you would probably get a solution on the Level-D forum.Colin B

What is exactly the problem you ecnounter? What makes you unable to save and load flights?A problem in Windows 7 (and Vista) that I always had, was the fact that if you are in full screen and open a non-nsative sim window, that window will not appear. You'd only see a black screen. Is this the problem you refer too? Because this can be very easily solved by simply going into window mode while the window you require is opened. Once the window has been closed, you can returnj to fullscreen, and continue with flying.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case