Sign in to follow this  

Does your snow flow..?

Guest Squitters

Hey all,Mine seems to flow very eratic, almost back and forth instead ofwhizzing past the cockpit windows, anyone else find this..?thanks,Steve

RE: Does your snow flow..? No, but my moon swoons :-)Sorry.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

hi, I have the same problem- not only with snow, but rain as well. In spot view, the rain and/or snow is static - each individual drop or flake is frozen in time. I posted this problem here a couple of weeks ago, but no one else seemed to understand- until now. Unfortunately, I've no answers yet -I've tried many different configs in my display settings, basically blameing everything on my video card,but the rest of the sim runs fine . Although this is a much more stable and fps friendly programme than FS2000 was, it does share one characteristic: It will run differently on two identical systems, making it a little difficult for others to re-create our issues. In the mean time, I fly without precip.It's a fps hog anyways:-) sorry to have no soutions only consolations.

Guest Squitters

Hey guys :-waveGavin..mmmm...guess I walked into that one...:-roll..:-lolMichael, thanks for the input, guess its one of those unsolvableissue's, have also tried many different Det drivers mainly for other issue's with my pc, which 'seem' at this time to be cured, all drivers gave the same snow result, but oddly the rain is ok here.Nvidia Det 45.23 WHQLSteve

glad to hear it! as for me if I enable precip and only look outthe front cockpit window, I can live with it