Sign in to follow this  
orchestra_nl

Leaked Sample on Youtube?

Found this link on another forum:

I have no idea whether it is for real or a hoax.Allard.//edit//Interface looks like FSX so it's probably a hoax.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Even if it is real . dude wasted his time unless the boat is gonna fly in his next release. :(

Interface looks like FSX so it's probably a hoax.
I agree...UI looks like FSX. In the past they always re-styled the UI with each new version.Also graphics look just like FSX....not even that good for FSX.

Guest wingflex

That's FSX, just look at it. Having been over a month since Flight was announced I sure hope MS will tell us something new.

Guest veeray
I agree...UI looks like FSX. In the past they always re-styled the UI with each new version.Also graphics look just like FSX....not even that good for FSX.
Definitely considering UIAutomationCore.dll is busted already.

Quite obviously fake...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

How stupid are people?! That's obviously FSX. Just look at the menu bar and red lettering. What a failure that guy is, uploading that. B)PS: I agree. MS needs to give some new info on Flight. People are gonna give up and loose interest. Won't be good for MS.

Brandon Filer

PS: I agree. MS needs to give some new info on Flight. People are gonna give up and loose interest. Won't be good for MS.
I know right? How evil is it to announce a game like Flight and then not say anything about it for this long? I'm guessing the only reason they announced it that early is to tell people, "Stop buying X-plane! We're making a new sim!"

How stupid are people?! That's obviously FSX. Just look at the menu bar and red lettering. What a failure that guy is, uploading that. B)PS: I agree. MS needs to give some new info on Flight. People are gonna give up and loose interest. Won't be good for MS.
lose interest ?????..... that would be so premature to lose interest at this point.  In fact, the last three releases, MS didnt give much info out before release.

lose interest ?????..... that would be so premature to lose interest at this point. In fact, the last three releases, MS didnt give much info out before release.
I'm not saying everyone or me, but I'm sure there are quite a few people like this.

Brandon Filer

Quite obviously fake...
No more fake than all the other unsubstatiated rumours that are floating about?

PS: I agree. MS needs to give some new info on Flight. People are gonna give up and loose interest. Won't be good for MS.
When you think about it, the only people who know and care about MS Flight are us... the enthusiastic hobbyists who couldn't lose interest in a new simulator even if we tried.When MS Flight releases, there will be a very large market for it, just has been the case with all other releases of MSFS. Remember that we on the internet discussion forums make up only a small fraction of the total number of purchasers of flight simulations. Sure, we're very interested and very vocal, but the (*vast) majority of flight sim unit sales comes from the "silent" group of casual players who will gobble it off the store shelves when it hits. -Greg

Interesting that all of the comments that were calling a spade a spade have been removed by the "owner" of the video......and the posters now see this message if they try to add a new comment.

You have been blocked by the owner of this video.
That says a lot about the character of the "owner of this video..." :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Im very positive its a fake. Even if it was real FS11, I dont know why its in a forum about Flight. Two differant products, and FS11 was canned.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.