Sign in to follow this  
Guest wathomas777

Corporate Pilot FS9??

Guest 1929clhenry

Has anyone installed Corporate pilot in FS9 and if so did you have any problems. We had to use the patch provided for fs2002. Hope someone has it working in FS2004.ThanksChuck

Guest wathomas777

I contacted Abacus the other day, since I have the "aircraft collectors CD" and it includes the planes from Private Pilot, Corporate Pilot and Sky Ranch.Abacus informed me that Corporate Pilot will be upgraded to work with FS2004. However, there are no plans to upgrade Sky Ranch or Private Pilot. I imported the planes, but what happens is that MS automatically puts in a "generic" VC even in 2d mode, so when you Pan around, you get the FS2000 Views with ugly "frame" of aircraft interfering. Not satisfactory.I hope Corporate Pilot planes get fixed because I love the Biz Jets and the Areo Commander that's included (would get the freeware one, but 15 Meg is huge for a plane)