Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

The Best Freeware Airports and Scenery for FS9

CYQR Regina by Greg Putz. Not only a payware-quality airport, but the entire surrounding area including a very realistic cityscape and a comprehensive AI package with repaints of all the aircraft that regularly fly out of there....  Full photo-real seasonal textures including icy taxiways!!! No impact on frame-rates! Definitely one of the most impressive scenery packages I've ever seen - state of the art work that shows what FS9 is still capable of being.... No kidding folks - this one really is one of the very best ever

Hi; I didn't see them listed but great addons.  goosebay.zip  GOOSEFIX.ZIP and  CYDF_DEERLAKE_FS9.ZIP   cydf_deerlake_pac_1_2fix.zip Both sceneries at the other site. Maybe here but could not see them. Cheers

How about http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/

Garry has got the most amazing projects (fact & fiction, scenery, planes & textures) & he has come up with pretty unique stuff such as ramps, ski-jumps, runways in the sky & sloping runways. I have made a separate install of FS2004 just for this.

There is far too much to list here, but have a look.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

SkyHighSim have released two airports in Serbia,  formerly payware LYBE 4.0 (Belgrade) and LYTV (Tivat) as freeware. Both are excellent though sadly no AES support. (Which surprises me as they are definitely up to Oliver's standard and were payware)...

ALL UK2000 FS9 UK AIRIELDS PARTS 1-8 ARE NOW FREEWARE!....

I really recommend, people downloading and installing, the NL2000 Team's NL2000V3se "se" meaning "Special Edition" if you havn't allready.

It took me ages to download, it took many hours and leaving the download running, one time all night, and another time for over 12 hours.

But I am really glad I did. Because it really is a very impressive, scenery package. So much detail ! Factories, Wind turbines, elcectricity pylons, Helipads, Airports, and very detailed rivers and Photoreal Scenery, including many buildings too and major cities in Holland.

Also an amazing AI package, including AI boats, including Ferries and Hovercraft sailing from Rotterdam port etc. And AI Military Aircraft and Jets, F16 Jets from Leeuwarden, Lockheed Orions from Valkenburg etc. and AI Helicopters flying around, including Chinooks and AH64 Apache's ! and more !

And there is a menu, which allows you to enable and unable different Scenery AI etc, to help improve frame reates, on lower end computers. So it does take ages to download, but it is definately worth it. And make sure you backup the files, in case you lose them. Eddie 

Here is the Website Link to the Download Page, for this Package :- https://www.nl-2000.com/2009/12/nl2000-version-30-special-edition-download-instructions/

Hello all,

Just came across this topic today, and wanted to announce the release of a long-awaited freeware scenery for FS9.

‘Our’ new Santiago de Compostela LEST 2018 scenery. (Incl. 4 seasons Photoreal Terrain of the whole center area of Santiago de Compostela and its amazing surroundings)

For this great freeware scenery i teamed up with the great scenery developer Serge Libon and we worked many, many months together for the fantastic result that we have released a few days ago on AVSIM only, and has reached nearly 500 downloads in less then 4 days!

HcncNVp.jpg

Hereby the download link:

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=203762

i hope you all enjoy it as much as we enjoyed creating it... FS9 is still alive!

Cheers, Diego

• Like 2

update scenery time: 

1. many great airports from FSNordic. include photoreal with seasons/night textures and autogen. high quality airports compatible with AES. very highly recommend. link: Sceneries (fsnordic.net)

2. Gregory Putz Winnipeg 2020. fantastic scenery.

3. drzewiecki design sceneries now freeware. all AES Compatible. find them on simmarket.

4. Innsbruck Photoreal with Autogen. available on avsim. currently working on the new version with seasons and night textures.

5. orcas island by Daniel Gauthier. great freeware for some small strips. available on the library

6. Doha, Qatar - Photoreal and Autogen by Luca Esposito and Fabio Ferrari. if you have Taxi2Gate Doha, I made this merge to move the taxi2gate buildings to the correct positions and deleted the ones included in the photoreal pack. this REQUIRES Taxi2Gate Doha to work. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pgl7b2-Nh3WbxZqr7O9Z37iAh6HH6NyZ/view?usp=sharing

7. Jerez-X (akesoft.es) 4 freeware sceneries from Akesoft. only Jerez is AES compatible. all high quality

8. VrCreations Sofia airport bulgaria. vrcreations - Downloads (webs.com) 

Edited by ShortFinal
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 1/1/2021 at 9:55 PM, ShortFinal said:

Jerez-X (akesoft.es) 4 freeware sceneries from Akesoft. only Jerez is AES compatible. all high quality

8. VrCreations Sofia airport bulgaria. vrcreations - Downloads (webs.com) 

Actually I lost my storage disk last year in which I stored many sceneries, one of them was these 2 sceneries. But now when I go to download it from the site, I notice that the website no more exists and thus I am not able to download it again. So I would kindly request anyone to share it to me so that I can again fly in this legendary airport...

Thank you!

• Upvote 5

On 10/29/2023 at 9:51 PM, Jadeja said:

Actually I lost my storage disk last year in which I stored many sceneries, one of them was these 2 sceneries. But now when I go to download it from the site, I notice that the website no more exists and thus I am not able to download it again. So I would kindly request anyone to share it to me so that I can again fly in this legendary airport...

Thank you!

Sorry to say but I searched it everywhere and I was unable to find these sceneries anymore...
It seems that these are certainly dead till now... I hope anyone else could help you!

• Upvote 5

On 12/15/2023 at 12:48 AM, navtech said:

On 12/15/2023 at 12:57 AM, navtech said:

Thank you very much! I really needed it! 
Thank you once again! 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4