Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

Arlanda (ARN/ESSA) scenery help

I just downloaded a very nice scenery for Arlanda (I got it a fsnordic.net and the file name is ESSA_2k2v12.zip) the problem is there are some building that are missing textures. In the instructions it said I need nova gold textures (I went to www.fsnova.com and downloaded NovaGt1.zip and NovaTxt3.zip) After I downloaded those textures some of the building textures did show up. But I'm still missing some other building textures. What other files do I need to download to get these textures to show? Thanks for the help. :-)

I have just down loaded that scenery and the 'readme' does say 'the common Airport textures and the NOVA textures', NOT just the Nova textures.IIRC the 'normal' airport textures are 'VOD' 'APT' 'ASD', try the library here for them.HTH

I think I found the 'ASD' you mentioned, the file name is ASDMacros.ZIP (found it at fsnova.com) is that one of the things you were talking about? And do I put these files in the texture folder?I haven't found 'VOD' or 'APT'

Can someone give me a file name to look for the common airport textures? Cause I have NO idea what to look for.

Thank you so much :-) all the textures seem to be there now (I didn't notice any missing textures) I highly recomend this scenery!

Guest crashing_pilot

no problem mate,glad it worked out for ya ;-)