Sign in to follow this  

Air NZ goes plastic!

ok, ok, ok, now dont like shoot me for this or anything but, i have an answer to this whole debate, everbody shutup, shake hands, call a truce and live to debate another day, im really sick of the boeing vs airbus aurgument, and people making comments about how americans are sooooooooooo biast, ya know what, stuff it ok, you like what you like i like what i like, get over it, WHO CARES!excuse me if i spelled biast wrong, i had a very not too good daywell, this is just one pilots oppinion anyway

btw, this is not me blowing my top, this is not a rant, this is a perfectly thought over statement, so dont take it the wrong way, ok, im not angry, im not loosing it, im not a jerk im a very nice personi thought i might just add that so you dont get the wrong idea about me

ok, ok, ok, now dont like shoot me for this or anything but, i have an answer to this whole >debate, everbody shutup, shake hands, call a truce and live to debate another day, im really sick of the boeing vs airbus aurgument, and people making comments about how americans are sooooooooooo biast, ya know what, stuff it ok, you like >what you like i like what i like, get over it, WHO CARES!excuse me if i spelled biast wrong, i had a very not too good daywell, this is just one pilots oppinion anyway__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Man, AMEN, please everyone, just who cares, move on with your lives.http://flightsimmers.net/helipad/emacie27/BannerAVSIM.gif

thanks dude, this is true, and if a flame war starts after my statement, it only shows how simple minded some people are lolbut not to worry, im sure we dont have simple minded people here now do we, lol :-)ok, thats probably a bit much, ill stop so i wont offend anybody, lol :-roll

Guest BAW264

Air NZ should have gone with the Boeings since all of their fleet was boeings. The only thing I like in a Airbus is the Fly By Wire flight dynamics. But Boeing has it on their 777's now The A380 going to suck since looks like a big ugly Piece of Metal LOL. Read Airliner World magazine the setember issue. Boeing wants to make the 747-500 and -600 the -500 takes 600 people and the -600 takes 800 people. So I`ll go with boeing for now. Thanks Daniel Jakubowski

Ah, the eternal debate.Scott Campbell, that Turkish Airlines plane you refered to; I saw a video of that occurence. It occured over Paris. The A320 dropped thousands of feet before the pilots could gain control of the plane back from the computer. That was the big wake up call for Airbus Industrie.I have nothing against either manufacturer. Next time I go to New York, I'm driving to Orlando to try out Jetblue's A320 service. Of course if there is 757 service on Delta, I would grab that for the rocket ride to altitude. What I am trying to say is that each plane has a little something to offer. As we are all aviation nuts, we should all want to fly on as many different types as possible one would think? Right?

Eric 

man, who dug up this topic? :-lolThis one is an old one. I do agree with the others though, lets not start up the Boeing vs. Airbus stuff again...