Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Where do I start to get a look at the Old Severn Bridge...

Guest Jozef_K

"would you know of any for Southern Ireland ?"Yes, search for irldmsh.zip. Size: 12 Mb Date: 04-11-2002. FS2002/CFS2 Scenery--Mesh Of Ireland. 3.75 arc second, LOD 10 mesh of Ireland. By Josiah Haut. Allthough it is for FS2002/CFS2, it works also fine in FS2004.If you don't find it here on AVSim, try that other flightsim site. There it is in any case.And for some more topography: :-) there doesn't exist a "Southern Ireland". You have Ireland (The Republic of Ireland) and you have Northern Ireland, which is part of the United Kingdom. Jozef http://www.dse.nl/~joker32/pictures/signature.jpg

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Of course, but I based my request on the political map. A trip to the Republic would reveal Dubliners refer to the Republic as the South or Ireland, not the Republic. The North depends on who you ask, Ireland or UK, very rarely Northern Ireland.It becomes a little confusing when looking for terrain. The reality politics aside is, it's Ireland, North, South, East or West !Thanks for your help, I appreciate it very much.Ash

>P.S. Cardiff? Where's Cardiff? Oh, isn't that where they>sing a lot, have real coal fires and it's always raining?Where's Cardiff? Well, Cardiff is the place where you end up if you fail to detrain at Bristol's Parkview Station. This happens to foreigners who do not realize that, on some trains, you have to roll down the door window to access the external door handle. The train leaves with you still aboard and the next stop is Cardiff.Thus educated, you then take the next train back. At least you get to see the Severn Bridge twice.