Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

Fresh Reinstall FSX=Now eyepoint is WAY forward

In the past I have adjusted the eyepoint using the .cfg file for a few planes but now All of them have the eyepoint right up against the instrument panel. I fly with VC only so the keyboard will adjust very little. Same with TrackIR. The setup uses three monitors with ATI5870 "eyefinity" 3940x1024 ( maybe 3840...don't remember). Until the complete reinstall the eyepoint was good.Anyone know of a solution to this problem. I did install the latest Radeon drivers (10.9 64 bit) but dont see how that could cause the problem.Any help appreciatedNeal H

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

In the past I have adjusted the eyepoint using the .cfg file for a few planes but now All of them have the eyepoint right up against the instrument panel. I fly with VC only so the keyboard will adjust very little. Same with TrackIR. The setup uses three monitors with ATI5870 "eyefinity" 3940x1024 ( maybe 3840...don't remember). Until the complete reinstall the eyepoint was good.Anyone know of a solution to this problem. I did install the latest Radeon drivers (10.9 64 bit) but dont see how that could cause the problem.Any help appreciatedNeal H
Hellochange WideViewAspect=false to WideViewAspect=True in your FSX.cfg

Thanks a lot mad dog! I should have remembered to check the .cfg file first but the little gray cells are getting grayer all the time.Thank goodness for these forums and the members who help us out.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg