Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VEIV

Croatia Airlines PMDG 747 for Official promo movie!

Hi guy's, i work for a company that is making a official promotional movie for Croatia Airlines & the promotion of the new airport Zagreb that will be made soon. We need a FSX PMDG 747-400 ( or better 747-8i than you will make us extreemly happy ) repaint that will be used in the new movie, the movie will be part reality, part fiction, in the fiction part we will use your 747 repaint.There will be a short commercial for TV of the same movie, that will be launched in Croatia and there are planes to do it internationaly, Croatian tourist board already has a deal with CNN for 1 commercial every 2 hours, so you may see your own paint on your own televesion :) As a thank you for the repaint maker, his name will be at the end in the credits at the end of the full movie ( not the tv comercial )The FSX PMDG 747 should use the colors as the A319 \/ We hope someone can help us otherwise we will use a 767 model that is back-up plan. Thnx in advice :) 4-zagreb-airport.jpgher500-502047_Airbus-A319-Croatia.jpg6s4137.jpg

Guest hellifieldlad

Hello there,I would be really happy to do this. If you could send me a private message and we can discuss more?Thanks in adance