Sign in to follow this  
RogD

Installing from Scratch Active Sky Evolution

HiI had to totally re-install my FSX and add ins this morning and I am a bit confused as to where to start with Active Sky Evolution I have a lot of files [service pack bundles] and an ASA code my last version installed was X graphics and evolution - can someone point me in the right direction to get restarted with all this.ThanksRoger McNeillEGPFroger.mcneill@hayfield.org.uk

After trying to re-install I now get an error c:program files\ASA\Images\windarrowsliver.png now appears - Active Sky X seems to work okay but evolution has this issue.Can anyone advise.Regards Roger

Hi,The error is because ASA is not installed. If all you want is ASE installed, please write directly to me, providing your order number, and I can make this easier.jim(AT)hifisim.com

Hi Jim,could this be possible for me, too, please?I have sent you a mail.....many thanks,guenter

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,The error is because ASA is not installed. If all you want is ASE installed, please write directly to me, providing your order number, and I can make this easier.jim(AT)hifisim.com
Sorry Jimoops - call me stupid - somehow managed to forget to install ASA - ASX did seem to work however just ASE failing, anyhow all is fine now.Thanks Roger

greatest support ever here! :(

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester