Sign in to follow this  
Guest Neutronino

Problem with frequency in COM-Panel

Guest Neutronino

Hello!To first: excuse me please for my bad english. I'm a new german user from the PMDG 747-400 under FS2004. I've buy this mashine yesterday.My problem is, when I would input in the COM-Panel a frequency, then is not avaible a frequency under 118 with the "turn-button" (I don't nowthe correctly word for this). But the ILS-frequency for ILS most under 118, like 109.90. How I can input a lower frequency?In the last months I user also the 737 from PMDG. There is no problem to give any frequency.I would to be very happy, if can help me someone people from this forum.Best regards,Frank Perlitz

Guest Neutronino

Okay, my is, I try input a ILS-frequency in VHF ... :( How I can activate the NAV-panel?Regards,Frank Perlitz

Frank, I'm not entirely sure I understand the question, but it sounds like you are trying to input the NAV frequency into the COM radio, which obviously doesn't work. Have you tried tuning the radio via the FMS? That's whay I usually do, and if I recall correctly there is a separate ILS input line there.

Hello!To first: excuse me please for my bad english. I'm a new german user from the PMDG 747-400 under FS2004. I've buy this mashine yesterday.My problem is, when I would input in the COM-Panel a frequency, then is not avaible a frequency under 118 with the "turn-button" (I don't nowthe correctly word for this). But the ILS-frequency for ILS most under 118, like 109.90. How I can input a lower frequency?In the last months I user also the 737 from PMDG. There is no problem to give any frequency.I would to be very happy, if can help me someone people from this forum.Best regards,Frank Perlitz
From the NAV RAD page in the MCDU enter the frequency and course like 109.9/123 - that takes care of an ILS. For a VOR DME approach use the L VOR - that is where you can put in a course (which becomes a dashed line on the ND. I'm guessing you were looking for an OBS function?

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper