Sign in to follow this  
Barthandelus

PMDG NGX

Im not worried about the new fancy technology in the NGX, the beautifully crafted models, nor the meticulously designed gauges...Neither am i worried about how she handles, how she captures the localizer with nipple tingling smoothness and precision...4000+ questions / posts about release dates...? Pah!!!There is only one thing that i am wondering...WILL IT INCLUDE THE POGO STICK?!

Pogo stick and more...
Might i suggest a cunningly ensconced Space Hopper hidden in the overhead hand luggage compartment?This is gonna be one hell of a release (pogo stick and Space Hopper depending).

Before last weekend I would of said what in the world are you talked about a pogo stick for.. Checking out my "new" 744 though I found one, and a subsequent forum search answered my questions.. Hopefully it does make a return on NGX! Was definately quite shocked when I found it. After checking the MD-11 and J-41 do not see one on them though?

I remember the first thought I had when I saw it (mind you, I'm not a pilot)... I thought,,, so this must be the backup system :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Before last weekend I would of said what in the world are you talked about a pogo stick for.. Checking out my "new" 744 though I found one, and a subsequent forum search answered my questions.. Hopefully it does make a return on NGX! Was definately quite shocked when I found it. After checking the MD-11 and J-41 do not see one on them though?
Yeah, when i first saw it, it confused me also! :)I did read that it is considered not to be the 'done thing' in the PMDG community to give the locations away - you have to find them yourself! :)There is a story as to why it is there. Hopefully that means my Space Hopper will get in also for the same reason! ;)

When I read "The most important question of then all" I was almost sure the question was "Will it blend?" uahuahuhauhahau

Hey,I guess that the 737NGX won't have a weather Radar, but might it possible, to integrate the weather Radar of Real Enviroment Xtream 2 (WASys)?Axel

who needs a weather radar when you got a pogo stick, if you can find it
pogo stick? Sorry I'm not really up to date

pogo stick? Sorry I'm not really up to date
Oh sry guys, I didn't read the topic^^Sry

But seriously, you lost me on this pogo stick story. Will it be some king of emergency landing gear (could you imagine a 737 with pogo sticks instead of wheels?)?

Will it be some king of emergency landing gear (could you imagine a 737 with pogo sticks instead of wheels?)?
No... but now i can! :(

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

But seriously, you lost me on this pogo stick story. Will it be some king of emergency landing gear (could you imagine a 737 with pogo sticks instead of wheels?)?
I would rather try and land with pogo sticks than do what those Jetblue guys tried at Sacramento and land with the parking brakes on. Notice to Airmen, do not land with Parking Brakes on!

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/