Sign in to follow this  

Help!

All the textures for the airplanes and the scenery has disapeared. You can still see buildings and the planes but they have no texture just a gray gray and white and green squares for trees all the setting in display are max and the textures are still in the texture folder. Could someone tell me how to fix this without reinstalling FS2002.

From what it sounds like you may need to reinstall just makesure you backup your Aircraft. It also may be your grapichs card.

It is doing the same thing on CFS2. I think it has something to do with directx.

Isnt there anyone who can tell me what to do?

Eddie, you might get more response to your question if you posted it in the MSFS General forum. This forum is for topics not covered by any of the other forums. Scroll down a little further on the forums listing and you'll find about 6 forums under the Microsoft group of forums.

Thank you, I will.