Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJake

just curious....tail lighting on FFX's DC-10's?

if i remember correctly, in FS2002 FFX's DC-10's had tail lighting at night. yesterday while on a flight that went into evening i discovered that in FS9 it doesn't seem to work. at least on mine. once i landed and restarted the sim i still didn't have a tail light on any of the DC-10 models.no, its not THAT important.....but it does make for some cool screenshots! any insights are appreciated!chris

aahhh....that could be it. i've been messing with that slider recently. thanks, i'll give that a try tonight.chris

no joy. i tried ALL the settings in the hardware rendered lights area and still no tail lighting.i'm using FFX DC-10's that were originally put out for FS2002. could that be the problem? i noticed that on the horizontal stabilizer, i can see a light that is shining up onto the tail.....but the tail doesn't illuminate.this occurs for all series of their DC-10's. i fired up several different aircraft last night, including all other FFX types, and all had tail night lighting.can anyone tell me if they're getting tail lighting on the FS2002-original DC-10's?thxchris

thanks ed! i never thought about that. i'll bet i have alot of effects that need moving over! thanks for the heads-up.chris