Sign in to follow this  
vector

FSCoF on Toshiba laptop

Hello,I am having problems running FS9 on my Toshiba satelite 1400-510 laptop.After instalation, FS pops out some message about the video card ( a Trident CyberBlade XP1) and reverts to software rendering.No update seems to be available for this card in Toshiba's site.Any help will be greatly appreciated.RegardsSpiros HazapisAthens, Greece

Hi SpirosI am running FS9 on a Toshiba Satellite 1950 but I have an NVidia 4 card in it.I am not sure why you are looking at Toshiba's site for a driver update. Try searching for Trident CyberBlade at www.google.com - I've had a quick look there and it may be possible that some of the links may be helpful.You might have to consider changing your card.Hope this helps.David

David hi,Thank you very much for the help. Is is possible to change the video card installed in a laptop? Is there a "laptop" version of a fast video card available?Bst regardsSpiros HazapisAthens, Greece

Hi SpirosIt is possible to change the video card in a laptop but I have never tried it. I have always thought that laptops should be left alone but they are only computers really :-)There must be laptop versions of fast cards available as I have one in my own laptop.I have tried to speak to my computer guru but he has left his office. He knows all about these things. I will call him tomorrow and post another message here.Hope you can get a solution quickly to your problem.Best wishesDavid

Guest SnipeRR

What about official site? Have you visited it in searching hepl in your question? I hope there is an answer.Best wishes SnipeRR