Sign in to follow this  
kjetilhj

What is this?

Anyone know what plane this is? I dont have anything to start with, wich make it difficult to look for on the net.

It's a Martin M-130 Clipper, see Clipper

Anyone know what plane this is? I dont have anything to start with, wich make it difficult to look for on the net.
It's a "flying boat" so that is the best term to search for. At first I thought it was a Sikorsky S-42, but that one has twin tailfins. After a bit of searching, I found the aircraft the nerdy :( way:Your picture's dimensions are 588 x 380 and when I used that in google image search (you can restrict the search to exact picture dimensions, see exact image search, it came up with exactly the same picture, and the page it originated from.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

I am no computer expert, as you already know by now. Thanks for the help:) Martin M-130. She`s a beauty:)

I imagine that is the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.Best regards.Luis
Well part of it LOL.gif Looks like they were constructing it at the time this photo was taken.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d