Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

NGX weekly friday updates?

Hey guys. I really dont want to be pushy, and I understand you have a lot to do. If you cant give weekly updates, then I totally understand. I have patience :) However, I thought I read in relation to the dreamlifter release that PMDG would start having weekly forum updates on the NGX now that we are nearing the release. Did I misunderstand? It's now over 2 weeks since the last update.Also, because of the sheer amount of replies and the volume of each of the NGX threads, I suggest that each update is made into an individual thread, so the new information is easy to find. It's a bit tedious trying to find bits and pieces buried under a ton of user replies.Looking forward to your release of NGX, and enjoying your other products mean while. I fly nothing else but PMDG (except for FSL Concorde X from time to time ;)Yours truly,Andreas StangenesNorway

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

I dont remember them saying anything about weekly updates. The last big post just had a simple ending hoping to show us more soon....... How soon is soon only PMDG know ;)I am also quite interested to see how the other team may be coming along in the Dash-8 development..... Or am i making that up that there is a separate team working on that?

The updates themselves are in seperate threads, but tiny hints are embedded in the pile of user replies.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Weekly would not happen you can count on that. Maybe very few weeks but I agree I feel it Is time for an update.

The update is coming guys - waiting on a new gauge for the displays, that's it. As soon as I have that, I'll be making the screenshots. You will not be disappointed with this update. tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The update is coming guys - waiting on a new gauge for the displays, that's it. As soon as I have that, I'll be making the screenshots. You will not be disappointed with this update. tongue.gif
Fantastic. Look forward to it.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

i wonder what the gauge could be. and does that mean the COckpit is near completion :). would love an exterior shot of the 800 or 900 with wingys.

I hope the update comes within the next 24 hours before I go on holiday for a week. Will be flying on a real NG :), just hope Virgin Blue get back online before I leave, there computer system crashed today and flights are been cancelled and delayed all over the country.