Sign in to follow this  
Guest samclark

Traffic Board

Guest samclark

Hey, I recently downloaded Traffic Board from Avsim for FS2004. I have read the instructions on the readme, and done everything it has said. It says you select the Traffic Board from the aircraft selection screen, but it is not there to select. Any help appreciated.Regards

Hey, I recently downloaded Traffic Board from Avsim for FS2004. I have read the instructions on the readme, and done everything it has said. It says you select the Traffic Board from the aircraft selection screen, but it is not there to select. Any help appreciated.Regards
Did you look under "Most Realistic AI" as the Manufacturer ?See screenshot -

Guest samclark

yeah, but that section isnt there, its just the original aircraft on the game. is it anything to do with me having Traffic 2004 installed?

yeah, but that section isnt there, its just the original aircraft on the game. is it anything to do with me having Traffic 2004 installed?
That should not have a bearing on the problem.Are you sure you followed all of the installation the steps correctly? You should have a folder named Traffic View Board in your Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft folder.BTW - This is a great utility once you get used to using it.

Guest samclark

yeah i followed all the steps, ill start from scratch on sunday again when i can next get on.i just dont understand why it wont :/

You said you would start from scratch on Sunday and it's not Sunday yet and you haven't started from scratch.

Rather than wait for your input again, here is what you should have in your Aircraft folder if you followed the installation procedure correctly:A Folder named Traffic View Board.Inside of that folder should be the following folders:DocsmodelpaneltextureTVB Database Generatorand the following files:aircraft.cfgCessna172SP.airDo you have all of that that - exactly?

Guest samclark

Opa i have followed the information you gave me regaring what folders need to be where etc. I can now find the traffic board in the aircraft selection screen, however when i use it, it is just a black and grey box with no info.regards

Opa i have followed the information you gave me regaring what folders need to be where etc. I can now find the traffic board in the aircraft selection screen, however when i use it, it is just a black and grey box with no info.regards
Did you turn on the Power? Also did you get and read the Tutorial I linked to in another reply? Of course you also must have the FS2004 version of FSUIPC installed correctly - as was indicated in the installation instructions.

Guest samclark
Did you turn on the Power? Also did you get and read the Tutorial I linked to in another reply? Of course you also must have the FS2004 version of FSUIPC installed correctly - as was indicated in the installation instructions.
i have installed FSUIPC for FS2004, how do you turn the power on?

i have installed FSUIPC for FS2004, how do you turn the power on?
Read the documentation !!It even has a picture showing where the Power switch is on the gauge. In case you haven't found it, the instructions (with the picture) is a file named Readme.rtf in the Docs folder.