Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Bill Morads TCAS gauge

Guest macman4

Has anyone figured out how to use this TCAS gauge while online flying

Mac:No I wish we could. FS9 doesn't seem to like it much. I get those third party software incompatibility errors when I try to load a panel that has that TCAS system installed within. Let me know what you learn, I'll subscribe to this thread.http://southwest.corpmerchandise.com/image...l/200015138.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

I too had problems with it. His excellent ATC gauge works GREAT though. Have you tried it in FS2004? It is a real winner for me. Regards, Bob.

Thanks, Bob, I'll check it out.http://southwest.corpmerchandise.com/image...l/200015138.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Hi. Let me know what you think of it. Bill Morad made it for me after I put out a request for such a gauge. He did it in a real short time and made several other excellent gauges. He worked on the Duck project and really added some GREAT features. Bill was a real friend here. I sadly miss him. Best regards, Bob.

What happened to him?http://southwest.corpmerchandise.com/image...l/200015138.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

Hi. Sadly he suddenly passed away. I talked to him via e-mail about two or three days before he passed away. He had said he was not feeling well but I never realized that it was so severe. I sorely miss him as a friend and fellow flight simmer. He really had a way with gauge programming. Regards, Bob.

How sad, that is just a tragedy. How old was he? Family? Children? http://southwest.corpmerchandise.com/image...l/200015138.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

Hi. I am not sure how old he was. I assume 50-60 though. He was survived by his wife only,I believe. I never had the opportunity to meet him in person. I wish I had. I was planning a trip back east where he lived and was planning on meeting him in person. It was a real tragedy. There was a memorium posted here at Avsim as many others knew him and his work. Best regards, Bob.