Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

Anyone come across a lighthouse in FS2004 yet?

Guest JonP01

In the stock product (no add-ons)? I haven't seen any yet but would be very interested in looking at one. If anyone can give me the coordinates of one, I'd be grateful :-) Thanks.

Guest Kurt

I just came across several near MUGM.Kurt M

Guest outtatimeiii

I been waiting for a lighthouse to appear in my hometown of Michigan City for a long long time in FS. It is a major landmark here LOL. I guess if I want to see it, I would need to learn Gmax, cause it might not be in FS till like FS2010 or something LOL.Weird thing is that Microsoft seemed to build the coal power plant we have here with a building and a smokestack (like FS98 buildings LOL). But even with that crude approach, it looks like the real thing if you squint hard :-lol. Guess a very simple thing is better than nothing LOL.

Guest JonP01

Excellent! Thanks for the replies. I'll go and have a look at them today. Now that I know they exist in the stock scenery, hopfully we will be able to place them in our own scenery once the BGL compiler SDK comes out.

Guest 747drvr

coal plant? I thought that was a nuclear plant.lol:-badteeth

Guest Dakota

Is that one of the Pitt Specials made for FS2002? Did you have to do any modifications to get to work in FS2004? I love those planes!