Sign in to follow this  
kiwikat

CTD's?

Anyone else getting random CTD's when loading this plane? It gets frustrating having to restart FSX 3 times to finally get it loaded right.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I wonder if it has more to do with the RXP GNS430 I've got installed in it?The Carenado 430 is unusable IMHO, so the RXP gauge is a must.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I wonder if it has more to do with the RXP GNS430 I've got installed in it?The Carenado 430 is unusable IMHO, so the RXP gauge is a must.
Hmmm...I did try to load my RXP into this panel but had weird graphical problems, so reverted back to the stock one. No CTDs but never got it off of the ground due to the graphics glitch. I'm waiting for other to offer a RXP panel mod that avoids this.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

How are you loading it up?My method, via FS9, has always been:1. Load default flight (the trike) from Free Flight. Select your airport and load FSX.2. Upon loading you can then select the C208.3. If you so choose, you can save a FSX flight now (ie: if you want cold and dark). Then, if you want to load again, after step 1, load the saved flight.Other than that, I'm not too sure. Maybe try a non RXP mod and compare?