Sign in to follow this  
brianw234

R6025 Runtime Error!

Maybe this will help someone. For the last couple of days I've been getting a message saying "Runtime Error! Program C:\FS2004\FS9.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call". It generally happened about mid-climb. FS would then shut down. After reading numerous posts in this forum (Wonderful thing this forum!!) I managed to solve it. Here's what I did:1. Downloaded & installed the vb40016 runtime files & placed in Windows\System folder2. Deleted & re-built my default flight3. Replaced my FS9.exe file with the original (9.1) one4. Deleted & rebuilt my FS9.cfg fileAll is fine now. I can't really say which one - or which combination of the above - worked, but having done all four it got rid of the problem

Thanks for the info. I saved it and filed it away in case I ever get that msg. I wish someone that has fixed OOM errors would do the same. jerrycwo4

Maybe this will help someone. For the last couple of days I've been getting a message saying "Runtime Error! Program C:\FS2004\FS9.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call". It generally happened about mid-climb. FS would then shut down. After reading numerous posts in this forum (Wonderful thing this forum!!) I managed to solve it. Here's what I did:1. Downloaded & installed the vb40016 runtime files & placed in Windows\System folder2. Deleted & re-built my default flight3. Replaced my FS9.exe file with the original (9.1) one4. Deleted & rebuilt my FS9.cfg fileAll is fine now. I can't really say which one - or which combination of the above - worked, but having done all four it got rid of the problem
****I got the runtime 6025 error in FS9 and FSX.It happens now whenever I exit FS9 or FSX.It started happening after I installed the version 1.4.4 Update to RealityXp 530WAAS Garmin.The Windows event viewer says rxpGnsSim.dll caused it.If I start FS9 or FSX and load an aircraft without 530 WAAS, no problems exiting the sim.I had mentioned here in this forum a few days ago:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/297887-rxpwaas-update-ver-144-errors/I posted here on Reality forum, but no answer from then yet:http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36647&title=new-waas-144-update-error-fs91and-fsx

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Sorry, there was one more thing that I did. I ran Regcure. That did bring up numerous errors that were related to FS, so that could also have been what did it. Hope you sort out your OOM

According to Microsoft, this is a C++ programming problem:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/125749I think it is extremely unlikely that this is caused by Flight Simulator itself and is more likely to relate to an add-on of one sort or another.In brianw234's list of possible solutions I think 3 is the most likely one.Some other comments here which may help:http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/archive/index.php/t-54682.htmlJohn

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

John,"I think it is extremely unlikely that this is caused by Flight Simulator itself and is more likely to relate to an add-on of one sort or another."Yes, I agree. And I mentioned one application that is causing it .. could be others also.

Sorry, there was one more thing that I did. I ran Regcure. That did bring up numerous errors that were related to FS, so that could also have been what did it. Hope you sort out your OOM
Could you share what some of these "numerous errors" actually are.?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Sorry I can't tell you what the errors were. I was in too much of a hurry to repair so just clicked. I remember there were 153 of them though! Clearly my system was overdue for some maintenance!

Guest bobbinformellons

I have the same problem I will take note of the errors and post em later!