Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilo_sierra17

Installing FFX 737 interior textures?!?

Hi everyone,Without wanting to appear stupid or ignorant, could anyone possibly give me EXACT intructions on how to SUCCESSFULLY install the interior textures for the superb FFX 737 series. I have the zip, obtained from the FFX 737 page, but I have tried installing it in the past, but it doesn't seem to work. Should all three of the files contained in the zip be installed, even the file entitled md_83_t??Also, what textures are needed for the interior of the passenger door etc? Or are these down to the livery repaint artists?Come to think of it, another question...the airstairs, are these linked to the notoriously quirky SHIFT+E+2 assigment?Any help most appreciated.Kind regards,Al Summers.

Go to the site where the planes are at, look at the bottom for the interior textures, download and place(all) in the main TEXTURE directory of fs9/2002, go fly! I dont usually mess with stairs!Hornit

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,i believe the airstairs on ffx 737's are linked to the command...you have to assign a key for that in >assignments>general aircraft commands .scroll to the bottom of that and you'll find the wingfold/unfold command,i use shift-q,and while you are there,better assign tailhook up/down as well,that controls the wing landing lights,i use shift-x.both keys are free.the above holds true for the 737-200,i only use that one....but hey,you can always try eh? ;-)good luck,and enjoy them!

Are their 737-200 interior textures? If so where can they be found?Thanks in advance.... RJ

Guest kilo_sierra17

Yeah I would like to know if there are any interior 732 textures, all the other variants have them except the -200.

Guest crashing_pilot

just use the interior texture files of the 737-8 etc...i got dressed pilots now ;-)the door remains untextured though ;-)hih

Guest kilo_sierra17

Well yeah the pilots but I wish the door could be textured.