Sign in to follow this  
galland

Panel switcher

I installed the button version and just tried it once to confirm that all was fine and there were no problems. I noticed that the views of the panel switcher do not match the actual view. I mean that if I select Overhead Panel I get another different one. I think that maybe this could be related to some changes that I made to the aircraft.cfg file to assign F9, F10, F11 and F12 to different cockpit views.Could you confirm, please, if this could be the cause and if you know a way to fix it so the Panel Switcher can work properly?And another question off topic. Do you expect to release a button version for the Maddog? I have a spanish version of Vista Home Premium 32 bit so I cant set voice recognition to US and I have some difficulties trying to get a good english accent to try Vistalizator. It happens that now I only fly Fs2crew planes (mainly LVLD 767 and PMDG MD-11) because the realism and inmersion is so good that makes other planes some kind of "void" or boring and I'd like to use more the Maddog.Thanks for your amazing support.Daniel R.

I installed the button version and just tried it once to confirm that all was fine and there were no problems. I noticed that the views of the panel switcher do not match the actual view. I mean that if I select Overhead Panel I get another different one. I think that maybe this could be related to some changes that I made to the aircraft.cfg file to assign F9, F10, F11 and F12 to different cockpit views.Could you confirm, please, if this could be the cause and if you know a way to fix it so the Panel Switcher can work properly?And another question off topic. Do you expect to release a button version for the Maddog? I have a spanish version of Vista Home Premium 32 bit so I cant set voice recognition to US and I have some difficulties trying to get a good english accent to try Vistalizator. It happens that now I only fly Fs2crew planes (mainly LVLD 767 and PMDG MD-11) because the realism and inmersion is so good that makes other planes some kind of "void" or boring and I'd like to use more the Maddog.Thanks for your amazing support.Daniel R.
Hi Daniel,Glad to hear you like FS2Crew.Aircraft.CFG views... I just tested it and it worked for me. The custom mods you made to the Aircraft.CFG are probably the culprit. If desired, email me and I'll send you my Aircraft.CFG.Button version for the Maddog... Won't happen I'm afraid. I have too many other fish to fry right now :(

Hi Bryan,I just made some changes in the camera definitions of aircraft.cfg file and I found that the problem was there. My previous changes before the installation made the Panel Switcher not to match actual views, so it was my fault.I sent you an e-mail requesting your aircraft.cfg file to replace mine.Thank you again.

Hi Bryan,I just made some changes in the camera definitions of aircraft.cfg file and I found that the problem was there. My previous changes before the installation made the Panel Switcher not to match actual views, so it was my fault.I sent you an e-mail requesting your aircraft.cfg file to replace mine.Thank you again.
I just emailed you the Aircraft.CFG.Cheers,